coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, October 21, 2005

NO HOMEWORK TONIGHT!!!!! YEAHHHHHH MADONNA!!!

Finally a friday night without homework. Yeah, I still have some to do, but I am taking the night off, and using as many coma splices as I want!!!! :) I am free of everything, if only for tonight. A great Documentary is airing tonight at ten pm by the Diva herself MADONNA! I am taping it, and hope I got the right time because no commericals will air with it! Rock on!!! So for one night I am happy. Things are slowly moving into place for my wedding.... It is getting better, thanks be to god!
Unfortunately, my honey and I have to get our computer fixed. It is on the blink, refusing to log on to the net! We thought it was our modem, but it doesn't seem to be. We bought a new on, and it still did not work. so we are thinking that the part that the modem is hooked into is shot. I hope we can get it fixed soon.
TTFN-Arcadia.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home