coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I need sleep.... I need sleep zzzzzzz

It's been one heck of a week, but not to shabby. I passed my first math test. I did not do as well as I had hoped, but I made it through. I have gotton on average about five hours of sleep a night, and am in a mode of major tiredness. I need to sleep. I have so much to do, thank goodness I had the brains to start my ten pointer tonight. If I am lucky I have gotton all, but three problems done that are due on monday. This will give me time to get started on a book report for math, and hopefully have it finished a week before it's due. I have another project for a Cultural Diversity class that is going to take much longer. I have a paper plan and a book to begin reading.
TTFN-ta ta for now......
Arcadia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home