coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Blah, blah,

Ok, so I am tired, cranky, and a pain in the ass. I don't want to do math anymore. I want to sit on my ass watching T.V. and allowing my brain to gather into mush. I want loads of chocolete candies, video's, DVD's and Games. I want money beyond my wildest dreams to buy a home, and a vacation home to boot!!!!!!!!!! So how come all that my good ripples bring me are blessings in love and friendships? Come on come on, don't I deserve to live in style, or at least to have money to pay for college? Welll screw it. I have to get some sleep, and I have a take home test to finish tommorrow like it or not. I"d rather say not. If I wasn't so far a head of the game I'd blow this popsicle stand! I"m stuck....
between that rock and hard place
where only amatures exist..................................................................................................................... Ok people where are you reading my blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home