coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Absolutely Nothing......

Today is christmas, but it sure doesn't feel like it. I am home, for the evening. Tommorrow will be a whirwind that flys by with my family! Then it will be back to my apt, grrr arrg as Josh wheaten would say at the end of another Axsome Buffy the Vampire show. Life is so boring!!!!!!!!!!


I guess I should just be happy I"m not in school right now. LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

You've been "tagged" with a MEME. go see my blog, so you can get the questions and post your answers! Merry Christmas, wish we could all be together this year!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home