coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The weekend's end

THanksgiving..... the break you need away from school when, and where:
1. You say your going to catch up on your homewok, and You don't waiting til the last minute to cram it all in.
2. Instead you go christmas shopping, stuff yourself with goodies, and buy a few frivouls items everyone would yell at you for!!!
3. Then afterward it's a saterday night, you finish your ten pointer, have one lesson plan done, only needing one more to complete your math paper.
4. Realize that you are going to be putting a paper plan together in three days instead of a week!!!
5. Then I realize I really am tired of school. Tired of everyone telling me it's worth it, and tired, and fustrated and screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just leave me alone, Of coarse it's all in my head, everyone must think that I am sweet, innocent and good.
6. Then I do my homework anyway, and still worry whether it will be good enough for a decent grade.
TTFN, tired of brain work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home