coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, December 05, 2005

EVERYTHING IS TO MUCH TO ASK FOR.

When you think you've traveled far your road is just beginning. No matter what you do you are never done. The obstacles never go away sometimes no matter how hard you try those obstacles remain.... I beat my head agains the wall and yet all the particans fall, I look left, and I look right but there is no relief in sight. I turn the page to move on BAM it hits.... A tree diagram scores! knealing I cry.... No matter how I fight I can't get by. No sleep, no rest it Kicks me down...
I feel the others stare me down, laughing... hurting... it doesn't matter... nothing but the individual....
So our society says beat those who try, but can't make it til they die.
Everyone else moves on, yet I'm still trying to catch up singing the same worn out song!
ARcaDia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home