coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Work Sucks

Why does it, you ask?
1. Everyone higher on the corporate ladder gets bonuses for what you do. 2. They get all the good days off, and keep cutting your holidays and pay. 3. Every six months to a year they change the system. 4. With all the downsizing they still expect one person to do the work of three. 5. Your boss gets yelled at and then you get yelled at, and it's a cycle. 6. As long as the big wigs are happy no one yells, but don't expect any compliments 7. You owe them because they give you a job to pay your bills, you should be greatful. 8. The next time I hear that a customer is always right, I want to fly away in my space ship to mars.
The everyday working American is a slave to the corporate companies.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home