coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

What do I know?

Right now I am not really sure.... I don't know..... hmm what do I know? I know I have a paper due on Valentines day, I know my family loves me, I know I must keep going forward, I know that I'm fustrated by everyday struggles that everyone goes through, and I know I have to keep moving. Thus my audience, if there is one, or will ever be one is the concept of life, keep moving, consuming, working, buying, selling, driving, keep the cycle of humanity going through capitolism, not that I believe this is the right way, or the only way, it just is, Popular Culture?
A Mythic fictional adventure is needed to keep beliefs going, that is what we must find. A Road trip, perhaps a coming of age story, or a long journey that leaves us feeling complete, or maybe a painting... you or I or some one creates?
Instead I just look up at the moon, wondering are there others like me, who have wandered, pushed forward toward what they believed to be reachable destinations, only to discover that they were only average?
Arcadia..... "Joan where are you?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home