coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Painting is beautiful


I never thought that I would be in a class painting, or that I would get much out of the experience. My first painting was a sad febal attempt. This is at least in my own eyes. My classmates are however very nice people. One in particular told me she really liked my painting style. This new one however is really great. I decided to use only green and purple with variations of the colors. So far it is going great! I got so caught up in it tonight that I forgot I was suppose to call one of my realitves. I did call, but no answer, so hello to the machine :) I"ll try and catch em tommorrow. I know I should have kept it totally on my mind, but I got so wraped up in how I was going to create my hat, and all of the colors and highlights.
This week has also been better, thanks to breadchick. I have been allowing myself to mellow out a bit. I finished my paper for Pop Culture, turned it in. Then I was able to complete an exam for college as a take home, because my Professor is the best!!! I even only have to work a six hour shift tommorrow, and i was able to finally get some new jeans. Now if I just don't gain anymore weight, that would be ....... well the next best thing..

Arcadia...."Dreams do come true"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home