coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Getting better.....

Now that one of my angels in my life has called me, I'm getting better.
I know I have people who love me on my side, and the worries I was burdened with I should slowly let subside. I just need to lay myself down to sleep, and pray the lord my soul to keep. I know that I have always done my best, now I just need time to rest. The paper I have writen sits upon my desk. It waits for me...like I wait for my test tommorrow, it will not run away. It will wait until the morrow.
ARCADIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home