coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Second Best child.

I want to crawl into someone else's world
to feel the comfort that I deserve
I need the gilmore girls solution
not this institution
I am lost, mad, lonely, irritated by the fact
I ask for three simple things, which cannot be obtained.
Tables, chairs, and a tent, is this really to much to ask.
All I need you to take care of mom, the rests on me it will be done.
You turn your head away, so it's hotdogs and chips on my wedding day.
We get to toast, say hay we've done this all, this is our wedding to us by us for us because everyone else fell. One day when we ask for help, that you cannot answer, my friends our more willing to help then my mother. I asked for three simple things, how hard is it? I mean really how difficult could it be, I tried to make it easy... I tried to provide a lot, but three simple things, I don't think that's much,
We're providing the preacher, the food, and the rings
The Dj, the napkins, the forks and the things.
I don't ask for much, no not at all, even asking for help
not from you, but from another for the port a potty that's all. So I bought my dress, I bought the nakins, we bought the plates, the untinsels, and extra's. So I get cheated, you just can't provide the three things I asked from the begining I've tried. I feel you don't love me you don't care at all. I don't ask for much, you just stall.
:(
Arcadia wishes she could crawl in the tube, live with Joan or Roary, and just be sudued. It will not happen and everyone just laughs as always I am the one who ends up with second best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home