coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, February 10, 2006

This week was Lucky!

I was very lucky this week. I finally got my wisdom teeth removed, thanks be to god! Also that paper that was due this tuesday has been moved to next tuesday!!! Hoooray! Now on Sunday after I get out of work, I have to finish a short assignment, and then also start to work on that paper. I'm not feeling to co-herent right now, and with almost little to no sleep last night, I want to relax. I'm hoping my prof e-mails me back some idea's about my paper. We talked after class on thursday, but those things tend to go in one ear and out the other. I figure I'll do a quick summary of each movie, and try to focus on the persona of herbie in certain scences of the film. I think that is my best bet.
hmmmm bridget jones diaries the edge of reason is calling my name. Ok LOL, bye. ArcAdia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home