coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

NOT AGAIN, THIS SUCKS

Ok so if any of you remember, my mom didn't want me to get married a couple of months ago.
Then she says she's fine. Well now she's back to her old game again! I wanted to trust her, to
believe that she would stand by what she told me: Not to listen to others like she did, but to
follow my heart. Everytime I think she'll stand up for me with me, she doesn't. She isn't a
Gilmore Girl, she is just a slave to Emily(if your familar with the show you'd understand.) Emily
is a lot like my grandmother. She likes to make decsions for other people's lives. I love my
grandmother, but she needs to realize she can't control everything and everyone. People need to
make their own chocies, and the choices she made for my mom weren't all that great, or my
mom wouldn't have dealt with so much up to now; of coarse my mom is worried, but she needs
to let me live my own life. And if she thinks we're really like the Gilmore Girls she needs to think
back to Lorili who excepted Jess in the third season, and man she wasn't crazy about him.
My mom if she was like Rory's would except my decsion and think of me as a smart girl, not a
dumb one who needed to listen to Emily Gilmore, queen of the witches. Looks like my dad will
be there for me though, and his girlfriend. They believe that I deserve a wedding, and that I
work really hard for everything I have gotton. I may not be Rory, but I have worked real hard
to get where I am.
ARCADIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home