coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Late into the Latte Hours



Deep purple haze glancing up at you from the sky above, defenitely a not scence in the Latte hours of the night. Once again it happens to be Easter upon us, yet work contines. It is nothing new to me, but what one must do to keep existing, LOL. I do love those co-workers of mine, always willing to make me laugh or smile when everything seems rotten. They give me just the pick me up I need whenever I wonder, God what did I do to deserve this? Then I have to pick my brain, and come up with the realistic conclusion as always that I could be worse off. Ha ha, that some would kill to have my job, because it does pay my bills, and I do get to see a lot of nice people most of the time. So in the end I feel a little better. Homework has been put aside, but I shall pick it up again come monday. I have a book I"m way behind in reading. Also I need to write two papers. It'll happen, but I'd rather Paint.
ARCADI "The wanderer of life"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home