coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Waiting...

Well my green trees Rock site is acting funny. I don't know,but for some reason it is unclear why my post is wayyy below my profile data. Hmm it's fishy and I dont like it. Although I can't figure out how to fix it. Well not much is going on. It's the end of my spring semester. It has been pretty good so far. I'm waiting on an exam, and need to begin a paper. How exciting is that? LOL, where have all my fans gone. This site is like a ghost town, probably like the JOA site right now. I feel kind of bad that I haven't visited in a long time. I don't really have much to say about the show though, It was great. Now it's just gone. So what can you do? I just continue to try to send out goodripples to people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home