coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Finding a Home in Six months, only hope.





Some may say that I am crazy for even trying on our budget. They would say WAIT, STOP, Don't move forward! I want to try, because I really need a place to call my own. A place that I can put my whole self into. Even though we have just begun to save for a down payment I want to try because our rent did go up again. Yes, world I know it is still cheap compared to most area's, but it is not cheap when you think about how much you've just spent in a year on something that belongs to someone else. The other factors are you have to live under someone else's rules and regulations. One of my biggest peeves is the "No Pets Allowed." I understand why, but everyone must pay because of those who don't know how to take care of their pets. I guess I am Crazy because right now I just pray we can find a home by the end of November when our lease is up. It would be so nice not to have to listen to music coming through our walls because we wouldn't have to live in a building with stupid people. Yes, more responsibilities and more bills, but I'd be wiling to deal. Eight more Credits, and I"ll be free from college forever. I know I should go back get a big degree and be someone. The problem is I want a life. I don't want to be famous, glamorous, or anything. I just want to be a Dreamer, like John Lennon.....(That's four you Mel.)
ARCADIA

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

Hey... Getting a big degree doesn't make you someone. Believe it or not, sometimes a big degree can make you less of a person.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home