coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Another Semester, another LIfe, LOL

Ok, so another semester has come and gone in my academic life. This is my last week of college. I have been working on an article for my Pop Culture class. So far I think it is pretty decent. I pray that when I present it to my Prof as a draft I won't have to many things to change. I am however worried that it won't be up to par, and I'll be pulling an all nighter on wenesday night. We shall see. I also have a painting I need to finish tomorrow, Ugh!!!! We shall see on that too. My last day is offically on Thursday for both classes, but I think my painting Prof would like me to finish the painting tommorrow evening, granted I'll probably be there til nine O'clock in the evening painting my heart away. God, just let me get through this semester with a 3.0 average.
Then I can strive for success next fall with my internship, granted I get one, and then finish out in May, and the summer to get my Certificate in Early Childhood. It's been quite a life, of coarse I wish others could face what I have and understand it, but the only person who will understand is Mckinly.
ARCADIA

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

Other people may not have experienced your life, but they will never experience your successes either. Sometimes the lives of Paris, Lindsay, and other glamor girls look appealing--but their glamorous images are only modern day fairy tales. The real joy of life is overcoming adversity--it is in the struggle to succeed. If we didn't have something to struggle for, what would we be? Of course, sometimes the struggle seems endless, and it is painful... but that pain is part of defining yourself as an individual. It gives you a unique voice and personality that makes you more than just a carbon copy of a fairy tale princess. It's what gives you something important to say. (At least that's what I tell myself when my own struggles seem like too much to bear!) Besides, your struggle will be at an end in just one more school year. That alone is reason to celebrate once you make it through these last projects!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home