coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

"LIfe goes on and so do we just how we do it is no Mystery"-Empty Nest


Ok, Just another Saterday evening. I didn't even think about going out on the town with the gas prices. I got right out of work to high tail it home. I ate dinner with my loving fiance, and sat down for a nice long film compliments of the library "Antwone Fisher." It was over all a very good film. Now I am just plan tired.
My Achivements this semester: 3.0 in Painting
3.5 in Pop Culture
So I made the honor role again, but only managed to get an overall G.P.A. of 3.05. So I really didn't pull my grades up much, but I did learn a lot. I guess that's what counts after all.

2 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

Congrats on your making the honor roll! I knew you could do it.

3:54 PM  
Blogger McKinley said...

Congratulations! All your hard work paid off--making honor roll and getting a 3.05 GPA are no small feat.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home