coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, May 26, 2006

123...... Contact

Life is strange, especially when people highlight one moment, beyond all the rest. I look at my life and wonder where did the time go. The precious seconds of youth that I spent on the play ground with friends, picking indian ink flowers in my grandmother's field by the lake, reading by the water, or in my room alone. My friends that I became so attached to, yet one day they sailed away in a boat on to a new adventure among new companions, and it make you wonder where they went. Then you begin to wonder to where your path lies. Where will I sail? Every life I can touch, give hope, or leave a goodripple that will create a path for someone else is it enough to save humanity? I hope so....... Because if I don't try and save it....
who will.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home