coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I"m offically a tired married women

Ok, so the wedding went off pretty well. I did end up walking down to the song I originally wanted totally by accident, but that's cool. It felt like a whirl wind. Everyone was taking pictures, I was able to eat a bit, but not much. We did some pretty cool stuff. We did the chicken dance lol, the hookey pokey (pretty reminisance because my grandma betty and I use to do this.) Then some dancing, and horrible Karikoi if you ask me! Thank god I lived. Currently my new husband has decided to fall asleep without me and I am getting close to crashing with him. My head is throbbing, I had to help clean up, but it was still fun. I was able to see tons of people who I normally wouldn't see, and even with the bit of rain we got it all worked out. It was kind of a miracle even if it only was a little one it meant a lot to me! Thanks to all who helped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home