coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Beautiful music makes me whole......

"Music is one of my major healers when I feel like nothing is right in the world. It

gives me hope."- Arcadia


As hard as it sometimes gets my chipperness still stays and somehow I keep going, dreaming, and believing, and people keep believing in me. My heart sometimes wonders why, and I wonder how I"m gonna screw it up again. It seems like so far I have planned my life out pretty well even though it hasn't exactly gone as planned. I have proved that I could go to college, I have fought the good fight, and hope my heart and my essance can keep going for years to come. Thank god to all of you who have been there for me through these trials and tribulations. It's hard for me sometimes to continue, but somehow I do. Sometimes I wonder if it is better that I know what is going on and that the wool cannot be pulled over my eyes, that I can see the big picture the world the conflicts that deflect peace, and the power people use against each other instead of postive energy. I hope that I can make my life speak to everyone, and that I can adapt, respect, and love those for who they are, and not who we want them to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home