coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, July 03, 2006

A Silent Calm.....

I never thought it would feel so good to hear nothing. The silence welcomes me to clear my head of everything. It cleanses worries that once floated above the surface of my mind. This way I can slowly let it drift into that inbetween state of sleep and non-sleep listening to the rain as I hear it slowly hit the pavement. I breath in deeply smelling rain, something that is undescribable yet familar it puts me at ease. I have without a doubt reached a realm of Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home