coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Zone it out, play it out, then break......

I hear the beat of a neighbors music n I zone out trying not to tear tear at the wall wanting to drowned it out.... Straight talk doesn't work never has when alien boys play the stero to loudly, humbles them burdening you.....

Voices speak you listen, but do not answer.....

like life the saying that is is a game and how you play it is the answer, gag me radomly with a spoon, not a spork...............

A warm blanket is sometimes better then a warm body...............

My mind is spinning, I am not thinking I am typing current things from my phases of my self.................

People can have phases, new beginnings, we can all become deludied by the lies our mother's taught us, the media, if we let them run our lives.................. I slowely blank it out all of it sometimes pretending it is not their that their existence is not the same as mine that I am special even if I am not heard my ripples are strong someone else will pass them on, no matter who one who has contacted me somehow.............. It is...

no force is more powerful then the push given by ones self..... So I kick, scream, run, to find the truth continued..................................................

This is all this is my freelance, this is my portrait for the evening..... enjoy this delicite taste, this one last meal before I run... to fill my head with dreams that I am to scard to share with myself in the day, and maybe..... just maybe..... I'll wake up... when I do..... I'll be there.

ARCADIA "My illusions"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home