coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Beating the heat, and re-locating blogs


It has been so hot here since Friday! I thought that maybe I might get the chance to go swimming this weekend since I had it off, but I could not locate my swim wear. Therefore I sat in a beautiful sitting room at my husbands parents home catching up on some reading. I finished Dan Brown's novel "Demons and Angels" which was incrediably good. I began and finished "You Don't know me" by David Klass. Then started "Family History" so as far as reading I was very productive. It was nice to feel the breeze coming off of Glen Lake, while watching the sunshine glitter over the blue water. I even had some time for a little thinking that I don't normally do. It was however also busy. Saterday I helped his mother sweep, mop, and vacum so we would be ready for the second reception on Sunday. Then we had dinner with a portion of the family who had come to visit. It was nice even my husband joined us, who had been working. Sunday went pretty Fab and I met a lot of nice people. I wish I could have stayed another evening, but I had to get back to work.
I wanted to let some of you know that I may be moving my poetry and Syliva blog to my green trees rock! blog mostly because this is the blog I try to give my creative hand. It won't be for a while if I do because i will have to hand write them onto another sheet of paper and then re-post them. It won't just let you copy and past to your next blog. It still scares me that people do steal things off the net, but really this is the only place I have to get my words noticed, not many have noticed except my friends and family....
Thanks guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home