coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Days in the life of Arcadia

Ok, so tonight I was very fustrated over the whole myspace not being available issue. I usually would not care, but now most of my friends use this sight to communicate with each other. I have been sucked right into this media. Also I wanted to make this my main page for my blogger, but could not find any information on how to! Somehow when I started a new blog for what was suppose to contain my writings and various articles it became my new main page. The truth is that my best work is created when I am just randomly thinking and typing. I usually don't say hey I think I'll write a poem today, or I"m gonna come up with this amazing quote and everyone will adore it! Nope it just somehow comes out in my freelance. So now I am at odds with myself as to how I can change this back so when someone types in my address www.coloringbooksblue.blogspot.com they will get the actual sight I want them to see. This is the site I consider the real me. The green trees rock slogan site is just a site that has a few of my articles on it. ahhh someday wish I could be a real freelance writer. I just can't write on demand. I write for me, self gratification, as well as hoping someone else gets what I have to say.
As far as my plans for the evening tonight I had settled down with Sarah Jessica Parker "Sex and the City" my replacement entertainment since my love had to work due to a co-worker's life. I also rented a few other flicks such as "The Perfect Guy" definitely a chick flick, just what I need in these urgent times. Right now my friends are sooo not around, and I can understand and except that at least they have life. Mine is ok, but consits of work, getting ready for college, yard sale before college to save a little towards a home, n maybe time with my hubby if he or should I say we can fit it in. It seems like even when I have a moment to relax I can't stop being tense or anxious about something. The fact that once you hurtle over one obstacle another one takes it's place. Man nothing witty is coming out of this mind tonight. I think it has turned it's open sign off. All I know is that I need some fuel. LOL.....

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

What a frustrating day! It sounds like you need a little "Arcadia" time. Renting some chick flicks sounds like a great start! Why not do other things just for yourself--like take a bubble bath, go for a walk, write a poem, paint, read a good book, etc.

If that doesn't help, here are two things that help me calm down when I'm really stressed out. Try listing all the things you've accomplished. If you can focus on what you've already done, sometimes the future seems less daunting. I also like to try taking really big projects one baby step at a time. So instead of thinking about how your yard sale is related to buying a house, just concentrate on the yard sale itself. HTH!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home