coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Why do dreams stay with you?

Of coarse Madonna would have her own blog, and of coarse it won't let me comment on it, who am I to comment, but a insignificant spec in the sky... God, it's so insance, yah I mean why do I still feel connected to some women who makes millions while I live a meager getting by life. Why can't I give up on the hope that one day we might connect. I guess I am just foolish to think that anything is possible, that dreams do come true. I"m such a dork. Wish she'd read my blog, LOL. I know I shouldn't say it would never happen, but it's highly unlikely.

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

Well, you may be just an insignificant speck in the sky--but you buy her CDs and so you help make Madonna's career possible. If it weren't for all of her fans, she would not be a major star.

I've kind of decided that interacting with celebrities is not for me. There might be some I'd like to meet, but none I can think of. I did get the chance to meet Kurt Vonnegut when he taught at my college. I think the fame had gone to his head--he was fond of walking around with one of those paper sleeves that tea bags come in over the one of the lens from his glasses! After interacting with him, I really don't know about celebrities. They may be like you and me, but like you say... there's a large gap in between.

That said, I don't think I'd trade my life for theirs anyway. Between papparazzi, pressure, stalkers, and having no privacy, I doubt it would be fun, even if it was luxurious.

Anyway, you and Madonna may connect yet. And you never know--it may be in person, rather than through a blog. Wouldn't that be exciting! Even if they never come true, dreams and wishes give us something to keep us going.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home