coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Exciting, but silly news....

Tonight I went back to observe Madonna's blog. I read some of it, and then looked back to see if my comment to one of her postings had been accepted. I was happy to find that it was!!!! I talked on it about how amazing she is, and that I have always wanted to attend a concert, but I felt that she would agree college was more important. It is really good to know that even though we haven't met we must connect on some level since she accepted my comment :) . So I guess dreams do come true, I posted as Arcadia, LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

That's great news! Way to go! :)

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home