coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My "Sex in the City" addiction, LOL

Ok so tonight I was all psyched cuz I rented the last three disc of "Sex in the City". I have to laugh at myself because I totally forget I was still on part one, and needed to see disc two, thank goodness I still have four days left to watch it after tonight. I really enjoy watching a series in the correct sequence so tonight there will be no show. I did see a really good special on "Judy Garland" that aired on PBS, I just couldn't pass it up. She fascinates me, and was so talented, and beautiful. I was very suprised about how she was treated by the industry of entertainment, and not at the same time. I am a little disappointed about not seeing my show tonight, but I can always watch the new release I rented "Half light half dark" with Demi Moore. I saw a movie similar to it that she did quite a while ago called "Possession".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home