coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Just another day...to smile

Ok, so I am not really sure what to say. What I do know is that every once in a while you have to spoil yourself. This is why yesterday when I saw Punky Brewster Season 3, I didn't even hesitate like I usually do when I consider making a purchase. I just grabed my charge card and decided it was about damn time I allowed myself to be irresponsible for once! I figured it was not something I do everyday so just this once I would allow myself to indulged. Not only that I was able to see one of my friends from a far, even if it was for a couple of hours, and her cute little boy. Everyday I am trying, really trying to look at the bright side of things.
I"m just waiting for my "Sun to come out Tommorrow", and everyday I tell myself it's not that far away.

ARCADIa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home