coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, August 14, 2006

A Step Up....A Notch Gained..

It's great to know that I am a head in the ball game! I recieved an e-mail from my internship advisor that I have plenty of time to sign up for my internship. I can sign up as far as six weeks into the semester :) . Also I am meeting with the advisor of my internship at the hospitol where I will hopefully volenteer at the day care. I go to go over paper work tommorrow, and turn in all my important information. I am really excited. It is an beginning and an end. Thus being that the start of my internship, will mean only two more classes to go to finish my Certificate in Early childhood. I am hoping that when I finish it will give me a sense of accomplishment. The reason? A sense of accomplishment makes me believe that I can do more, and that anything is possible. It gives me hope! This is really what I want to give children, HOPE.

ARcAdiA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home