coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Chirping Crickets.....

I had a pretty good weekend. I did not do to bad on my garage sale, and have some cash to put aside for my future home. It was nice to be in Cadillac for a while. I watched some good movies too "RV", "Faliure to Launch", and "In her shoes". It was the first time my mom and I had time to watch movies together in a while. On Monday I was ready to come home. I can only take so much of Cadillac, LOL. Somehow I managed to get this weekend off to without even asking. I"m kind of sad though cuz I am going back down to part-time, it looks like. I am grateful I could work full time this summer though. I even was able to earn full time vacation hours so that was really nice. Now it's time for me to get back to my goals.I meet with my advisor to fill out the rest of my paper work for my internship this thursday. Then I can pay and sign up for my class. I also have to call the director at the daycare I'll be intererning at. It could take me longer then a semsester or shorter depending on the hours each week. I need 64hrs all together which isn't bad at all. I've decided to take painting 2 this spring so I don't have to re-enroll. It might change though because I do have a class week long I need to take in May. I have to ask registration if this class even though it is only one week would count for a semeseter. If it would as much as I'd like to take that painting class I would save my time and money by not taking it. I have to think of that to. So we'll see what happens. I do plan on being done with my Certificate in Early Childhood by the summer of 2007. This doesn't mean I am quiting school, I just have to figure out what kind of bachlors degree I want and can get from the credits I already have, well add to to get that bachlors degree anyway.I have limited myself well that does sound kind of bad, but I'd like to be done with my college in five years. I know it sounds crazy and I can't believe I am saying this. I want to have one kid by the time I am 33. I must be crazy I never thought i would want kids. I can't stand the thought of being pregnant, but we'll see what happens. I am in no hurry. Although it would be fun to be a mom to. Like everything in life there is a good and bad side.
Trying to be positive :P)
ARCADIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home