coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Things that make me happy.

This may be silly, but I thought it would help me look at the Postive things in my life.

1. Slipping into clean bed sheets after a warm bath.

2. Renting a girlie video after a long day at work.

3. Running into old friends when you least expect it.

4. Finding money I forgot about in my jean pockets.

5. The feeling I get after I have a clean apt.

6. Days off of work without having to do homework, or other stuff.

7. Pay checks where I can put money away for the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home