coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Tommorrow, Tommorrow, I love ya tommorrow.....

Ok I think I really like this green color. I am tired. I hope I sleep real well tonight. I have a long day tommorrow. I thought I was done with trying to get the whole internship taken care of, but I'm not. I have to meet again with the dirctor, and then meet with my supervisor. Than I am going to have this person sign some things. Later I will have to hand it in, wait for approval, then sign up for my class. The good news is I filled out some forms so I may qualify or be chosen for a scholorship which would be really cool.
I am going to have some warm milk with co co and then read a bit. I"m pretty happy though cuz on Saterday I work, but it's a short day. :)
I also have some friends coming up this weekend. My one good friend Miss Navey was up, still is, just haven't heard from her yet. Oh well she's probably real busy catching up with Family at least I was able to see Kidder.I miss my friends, probably don't tell em that enough.
Goodnight World.
ARCADIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home