coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Big Chicken

Ok, so tonight I got bored, decided to download the Trailer for "Grudge 2" since my favorite actress Amber Tambyln is in it. I chickened out! Since it is 1am and I am alone, I thought this is not a good idea. I mean I started jumping as soon as a very scary part came up in the trailer and the loud music started. So I guess this chicken will have to re-download it tommorrow. If any of you computer people know does the download stay on your computer even after you get off the net if you want to wait and watch it latter? If I knew I wouldn't have to download it all over again. I"m such a baby, usually things like this don't scare me. I'll watch horror flicks before, but this, I don't know it left me erry even with just watching a few seconds of it. This is gonna be a scary movie!!!
ARCADIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home