coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Traverse City Northern Express Paper

:) I recently responded to somone's comment in the Northern express here in T.C., and I was published!!! It makes for a happy day when you see your words on paper for the very first time. It is only a small burlb, but it's mine. My first small wave of ripples. If you would like to view it, e-mail me your snail mail address. Thanks!-Arcadia

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

Hey--you better send me a copy of your blurb! Congratulations on making it into print! :)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home