coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Templates, making your site your own.

I recently got my own myspace, and ever since I have wanted to create my own template for my blogger. I have found it difficult to find free templates online. How can myspace make it so easy to make your site look good, yet blogger gives me a head ache on how to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home