coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Good morning and good night

Good Morning, It's still dark out. I should probably be in bed sleeping since I have to be up early. The only problem is I haven't blogged in a while. I have e-mails I should have answered, but I perfer waiting and writing a letter snail mail vs. e-mail. I"ve been on my myspace a lot, but not many messages lately. One of my good friends J.'s computer is down. It is really the only way we can communicate, since phone calls get expensive. Things are pretty good, but I always am looking for that "Sun to come out tommorrow", Or as they say "My ship to come in", but who isn't?
I've been spending my free time on the internet. I am reading a book, yep, literary too. It is called "plainsong." So far I think it is pretty good, interesting. Tonight I watched a movie, ok, but not as good as I thought it would be "Flight Plan." I also rented "Return to Neverland" that I"ll review tommorrow maybe. I'm happy with the Gilmore Clan again, it's pretty much back to the normal routine, of the gilmorisms.
Keeping my head up, that is what I am doing :). I try to find stuff to smile about like the kids I work with. I just found out my place of internship is considered a pre-school not a daycare so something new i need to learn how to refer to. Once in a while at work I feel like a somebody, reg work not my internship.
It's late and my brain needs to retire. I don't really feel like I've done much thinking lately though. I think my brain is on hiadius, like a good televison show. I just hope it comes back.
ARCADIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home