coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Upside down, and Right side up

(Originally Posted @ yahoo 360 same date.)

So today we were really busy at work. It went by quickly and I was pretty happy. At home I watched a short film called Harvey Krumpet that was fairly decent. I made myself pizza, that latter made me feel not so good. I love home made pizza, but I didn't do to well on this one. I wish I could have found my favorite round pan I normally bake my personal pizza's in. Oh well. Then I managed to get some of my laundry done. I should have done it all, but I just didn't feel up to it. I attempted to watch "Gangs of NewYork" that I borrowed from the Library, but I just couldn't watch killing tonight. So I sat down with my stand by "Gilmore Girls", and was glad to see Rory finally standing up to her Grandmother and seeing her the way her mother saw her for once. Now I am contemplating a nice warm bath, another round with the gilmores and a bit of a read "Sex in the City", then off to bed! I have to be up at 8:30am. My usual Sunday has been disregarded due to price changes where I work. It will be helpful to get an extra hour in anyhow. I have been wanting to read something of Literary value, but nothing has caught my eye. I tried to read "Into the Lighthouse" by Virgina Wolf, but I found it a very difficult read. I hope to try again this summer.
Until next time sleep well. Anchilada

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

Woolf can be a difficult read, but if you want to try something of her's that's very readable, look for Orlando. It's a great book about a man/woman who lives a long--and interesting!--life.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home