coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Holidays and Politics

The holidays are approching a lot faster then I expected them to. I guess that is how it always happens. The part that drives me batty are all the adds that commericalize this time of the season. It's not as if we don't have enough greed, starving or suffering in the world. The whole business area has to take advantage of the youth, and parents. I like to try to be cheerful during this time. This means trying not to buy into all of the hype based on material items. It's very easy to get into the I want mode. My grandmother this year wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday. I really had no clue. She mentioned a book Madonna is publishing, so that was nice. I really didn't expect much.
I just want to get through school and live the American dream, LOL. N what is that? A small home, maybe someday one kid, and a job with health benifits. That is my dream, pretty different from the way I once looked at the world, but when we are young it's easy to look at the world differently. Yeah, anything is possible, but it doesn't mean it's easy.
Also I voted, and I"m pretty happy with most of the proposals that went through for us. We shall see though what happens.
Byeee
ARCADIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home