coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Good Day....

:) So today it was sunny and not so warm, but the sunshine made me smile! The kids were all sugared up on candy, and somehow my day seemed to fly by. It was great, even did a little bit of running chasing the kids as tickle monster havin a good old time. It was nice. I also got some mail out so Mckinly, you should be getting a package in a couple of weeks. I am excited for ya to get it. check out my myspace if ya get a chance @ www.myspace.com/arcadia101 I just updated it!

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

I will be looking out for that package! :)

Your myspace page is really interesting--I love the peace sign cursor. And your wedding pictures are beautiful. You look so radiant! Your dad did a great job; he really has an eye for photography.

BTW, I really like your new color scheme here. Blue just seems so fitting!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home