coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Refelction (A Poem)

What I want isn't something you can give me

not tangible, only dangling slightly beyond myself

past the box that was made to place all of my thoughts in

leaving behind all the unreedemed credits that once filled my page

uncompleted, unassigned, indesposible, like me

there I once was, am not now, nor will ever be

only a soul

seeking the dream inside her mind

outside her

By Arcadia, posted on 12/23/2006 @ 12:46am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home