coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Almost Christmas/rantins of Arcadia

It's not quite yet christmas, but I know before I can sing all of my favorite tunes it will be here. Every year I sit and wonder if I will be able to see everyone, or even those people I didn't get to see last year. Their is a rumor that one side of my family is going to have a get together with my grandfather in his home. I"m not sure what is exactly going on with it. I would have liked to know though. I was able this year to get everyone a little something. Now I am starting to try to save up again, lol. I look at myself now, and think maybe I am just an over achiever. At times I keep thinking about how I am going to wrap up college, but I have an angst inside of me that wants me to keep attending til I get something out of it. I just e-mailed my advisor about what I would need to get my AA in Early Childhood thorough NMC. I heard a rumor through some friends that I only need one more class after the one in May to obtain it, and wanted to get the facts. I am really determined, or at least like to think that I am enough to at least obtain a bachlors degree even if it takes me years to do so. That is one class at a time Mrs. Mcurty!!!!!!!!! I hate to be mean, but I am gonna say it IN YOUR FACE. HA HA MAKES ME FEEL BETTER. The thing I love most about myself is that I never give up, and even if I do most of the time I dust myself off and get back to work even if it is a differnt path then before. I don't want to brag, but I don't think everyone can say that about themselfs. I do know that I have good qualities, but what I want and have always wanted was to be able to wow people who thought I was nothing in high school, even though people say it doesn't matter, it would sure feel good.
:)
ARCADIA
As my good friend Julia would say "Thank god for sarcasm!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home