coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Life Long Learning Commitments

It is almost time for another semester at NMC. I have my books, my packet for the week long coarse of Psyh 212, and have begun work on the first chapter. Yesterday when I started it felt so invigorating and exciting! I thought yeah, another semester of bliss, learning and trying to be come someone better. It is a good feeling overall. I like the fact that I am ambitious about school. I just realized tonight thought that when you get tired that ambition really fades. I started working on chapter one yesterday and was going to finish it up tonight which included doing a journal. I started it at seven p.m., but at nine p.m. was still working on it. This felt very self defeating, but I told myself that I want to be sure that I include all the important information, and miss nothing. I want to be pre-pared when I enter this class. Especially since it is a week long coarse with tests. I am glad that the projects we do will be due over the semester and not the one week. That is a nice plus. So I keep pushing on, pursing something better, asking god to help me finish my goal of being more then just a cashier at a clothing store. As many times as I have said your job doesn't make you who you are, I don't think I belive it. Yeah, you can be someone outside of your work, but the world definetly labels you by what job you perform in our society. I wonder how things will ever change, points of views of individuals, how we treat one another, their is a song that describes it great wish I could remember the name the year 2929 I think it is. Sad song, but it could happen.
I do try to look towards the future like the bright sun orbiting the earth, but it can be difficult to see it that way at times.
Right now I am still trying to believe their is a purpose for all this madness. That I do have a place in this world so I can make a difference no matter how I am looked upon in our society, or through my social status by others.
Subdefective Gilmore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home