coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Its Raining.


Yep, it is november and it is raining, it reminds me of that song by Guns N Roses "November Rain." Well it's been pretty crazy lately. I have attempted to get quite a bit done, and it's been going well so far. My husband and I have steped up to the plate with questions about getting, and eventually owning our own home. We have got the ball rolling, and shall see what happens. I'm not expecting anything right away. We have some thing to take care on our end first to make it happen.
I"m pretty proud that I have got all my information in to try and get indistrict fees at NMC. I hope and pray that this will happen for me. It would help a lot with the cost of college. If I haven't mentioned before my new path. My new path is that of a Bachlors in early childhood with the plan to take time off school after.
I need something brand new in my life, the hope for a future without always having to attend college, and to all those out their who say that I'll probably never go back, well that's my choice isn't it. (hmm I am such a scrooge.)
grrr arrrrh claimng white fluffy stuff soon, me I could do without except for on xmas. I am reading a great book "Skipping Christmas" by John Ghrism. I like it so far, just couldn't get into a heavy book like "The witching hour" right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home