coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

4 am somewhere over the rainbow

ok, so here I am still awake. Yeah I should get some sleep, but i finally managed to get to my account so I could type. I was trying to make my myspace so cool, but then it messed up on me, and now, grrr arg! I had this weekend off so that was nice. :) ok going to sleep now, snooze, catch some dreams, and maybe when I wake up something good will have happened.
arcadia on the verge of swimming.

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

Just testing this out... Will I be able to post?

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home