coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

IT'S BEEN A WHILE.....


~I have applied for graduation for a Certificate in Early
Childhood, and a Associates in Early Childhood. I should
be walking in May if all goes well with my last class. Then
maybe I can finally take a break. Right now all I am thinking about is how I am going to get my homework done for this semester, and staying warm in northern Michigan. When I'm not doing this I am watching re-runs of "Joan of Arcadia", and seem to have a Daria like attitude lately. I am working towards some other goals as well such as being better saving money ect. It's working pretty well. All I know is that in 2007 I want to see changes that will affect my future in positive ways, I want to move forward, and will continue to strive to do so!
ARCADIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home