coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Uncontrollable

No matter
it comes at me like a knife
without the ice
to dull the pain
I feel it coming
a two edge sword
ripping apart my heart
tearing my hope
shredding my inner peace
all I want is you to take me
take this pain
I can't explain
not of me, or in me, only outside of me
I cannot control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home