coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

goodbye coloringbooksblue.

I now have a myspace, and am thinking about taking my blogger off. I am going to keep my entries, somewhere else soon. When I finally have time. My life is complicated, busy, and crazy at this time. I am experimenting with poetry some of it bad, some of it good. So maybe someday if my talent is anything good, maybe I'll make something of it. signing off til I can save my posts elsewhere.
Arcadia "Turn to stone lose my faith I'll be gone before it happens"-Madonna

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

I'll miss your blogger account! But we all move on at some point, right?

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home