coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Why I haven't been here...

I think a lot of you know I have joined those people on myspace. Now just to let my friends who worry about me know, my profile is set to private, and you must also be a member, and on my friends list to view it. I do believe in sharing information, and giving to others, but I know I must watch out for myself too. Currently I have been writing a lot of poetry that helped me get through the summer. I am working on getting it copyrighted so that maybe I can, or could get it published. My first goal is to get it published by a publisher, but if that doesn't work out I am going to self publish. I have a few people that I am very desperate to see so that I can share my work with them, one of them being my cousin, and another my best friend Mckinley. I don't share my work with everyone, my work is my soul, and it's scary sharing something that deep, even scarier that someday I will be sharing it hopefully with the world. The gift that was given to me though wasn't meant for me to keep it hidden inside. Some of the poetry I have shared with trusted friends makes me smile at how they view the words so differently then I. That is what is nice about poetry or music, we all interpret the artist differently.
Peace to all who read my blogs...
Sorry for the inconvience of me not being here much.
One happy discovery outside of my writing I'd like to share
"My So-Called Life" is returning to DVD, and I put a reservation on it, my xmas and b-day present to myself.
Also I am done with my Certificate of Achievement in early childhood, and currently breaking from my educational pursuits, my idea of being an author and these pursuits, well if I can go to college for ten years, I think I can be presistent enough to publish a book, with or without a publisher. I am ready to be rejected, LOL!!!
The funny thing though is the author is almost always in love with their work.
Arcadia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home