coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Nice Matters Awards :)

My cousin started nice matters, so i am going to do my best to come up with seven people :)

Mckinely> I have never met anyone like her before. She has always been willing to help others even if they are not her friends. She gives hope to students like myself who push themselfs with little financial backing, but lots of hope.

Heather> whom I work with Always goes out of her way to make someone's day speical when they are feeling down, always smiling, and friendly.

Capri> My pen friend has so many friends that I know she is very special to be able to connect with so many different types of people, she is never quick to judge, and very accepting of others.

Theresa James> another pen friend of mine, she, and I are always their for each other. She in turn is very open minded, and their to help people.

Mary> Truth be told, just reading your blogs makes my life better :), I see your kindness in your words in your blogs, your connections with others, and the fact that you are a cat person, I think most cat people can be trusted.

Renne, and James> Even when they themselves don't have much they still give to those that need help in their church, they give their time for friends who need a shoulder to cry on, listen to others on matters of religion with open minds, and are always trying to help improve our world.

John :) > Not only because he plays well with others, but because he loves me, every little bit of who I am, flaws and all. A lot of folks wouldn't think that is to hard, but on a day to day basis it can be. I go through a lot, I crash sometimes, I hold things inside that only he knows, he is a trooper, and sometimes I wish I could give him more.

So there it is my list of people who deserve the Nice Matters Awards.
I wasn't to on top of things today as it is early in the morning, and I need to get to sleep.
Goodnight, only good dreams...4 all.
Arcadia

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

Aw, shucks! Thanks for the kind words.

If I did a Nice Matters, I would have to nominate you too:

Arcadia: A friend who's stuck with me through thick and thin, from the first grade through grad school. In our society, it's something special to know someone that long! It wouldn't be possible without her generous heart and courageous spirit.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home